For calls regarding NorthStar Products
This notice applies to customers who have purchased NorthStar® products. For questions or comments regarding NorthStar® products, you may call the number referenced on the product packaging or label. During a call, you may be asked to provide personal information or information related to the products you have purchased, including, but not limited to, the personal information listed above.
Information you provide may be used for the following purposes:
- Improve the products and services offered
- Perform product quality control activities
- Other federal, state, or local reporting
- Detect, prevent, and respond to suspected fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of law, or other misuse of the products
- To provide the products as permitted by, and in compliance with, applicable laws, regulations, court orders, or other legal processes.
- Compile, synthesize, generate and analyze anonymous usage and other aggregated statistics and information.
When permitted by applicable law, we may also:
- Combine the information you provide us, or that we collect from third parties, with other information maintained by us, and use that combined information for any of the above purposes.
- De-identify your information by removing information typically used to identify you (such as your name, phone number, email address, and Member ID) and use that de-identified information for any purpose.
Your information may be disclosed to the following third parties:
- Business partners, including pharmaceutical companies and others
- If required to do so by law or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process served on us; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; or (3) to protect someone’s safety.
- Advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties related to the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate change of control resulting from, for example, a sale to, or merger with another entity. If all or substantially all our assets or stock is acquired by a third party, whether by merger, acquisition, reorganization or otherwise, we may transfer our user database, including personally identifiable information contained in it, to the third party.
- Service providers who work on our behalf or partner with us to provide or improve the products or related products or services or carry out activities on our behalf.
How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information. Unfortunately, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems. We cannot guarantee that the Internet or any other technical system will be 100% secure or error-free. We are not responsible for the security of information you transmit over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
For state specific privacy rights, please CLICK HERE.